4.1.12

My webcam is such exceptionally good quality that I felt obliged to show everyone how wonderful it is

This is that 'oh hey welcome to my blog look at me nonchalantly posing in front of my webcam trying to look as sultry as possible with no effort even though it took me 2 hours to get that perfect picture but oh guyssss stop complementing me I'm sooo ugly and fat' post that is to be expected. (It took me approx 1 hour. Shut up.)





I gave up trying to look socially acceptable. Too much effort and time.

Yeah, I'm that gal with the half yellow hair and granny glasses. Come hither baby.



I also like rings. And small defenseless children too apparently.



This is what I look like the majority of the time - inebriated and completely uncoordinated. Why is that the older I get the more cameras love to make me look like a homeless crackhead. The little shits.




No comments:

Post a Comment