5.1.12

I was going to do a post on the mysterious (not really) reason why I don't leave the house anymore/never see the sunlight (last week I reached 2 days without seeing the sun, cue loss of sanity) bar a few trips to friends' houses just to show people that I am indeed still alive HOWEVER my wonderful webcam has of late decided that everything should be yellow in the world. Cheers pet.

Every kind of photo camera I once had has in some way ceased be be competent:
  • digital camera - broken
  • blackberry torch - broken (for the fourth time erm)
  • parents camera - stolen
  • disposable camera - need to wait a while to use up the whole film and then have it developed
  • holga - ditto + need to finally buy the goddam thing once money comes through
  • webcam - on acid
This is a really good start to the blog and to my new years resolution.

Feeling quiffy today.
I'm not hating this colour effect actually. Meh. (I promise there aren't just going to be endless photos of myself displaying my obvious uncontrollable vanity once I get a rollin')
Off to make some burgers avec some 3 day old half price beef mince ehh seeeeeeeeeeeeeya


AWWWWWWW HELL NO

2 comments: