20.1.12

Collectings

here iz sum nice pix i took ova da past 2 weekssss





Its sometimes nice to have a cigarette outside on your own and take pictures of the sky at 6am from your rooftop and get away from the constant buzzing of technology and noise. I forget too often how we should make more effort in having moments of peace and quiet, if only to just clear our heads and remind ourselves how gorgeous the world can be, despite everything.



This church's windows were all bordered up with wire making it look like a looming asylum rather then a place of worship and community. I guess in some cases there isn't much difference between the two.

2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy the noise/grain in these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I wish I had a roof that I could climb on! These are so ethereal.

    ReplyDelete